This site was designed to be accessible to everyone. Please
contact the webmaster if you find areas that need improvement or
have suggestions to make the site even more accessible.
Access keys are used to jump directly to specific links. On Windows, press ALT +
the access key; on Macintosh, press CTRL + the access key. These are
the access keys used on this website:
- Access key 1
- Home page
- Access key 2
- Skip to main content
- Access key 3
- Skip to login form
- Access key 0
- Accessibility declaration
- All pages are Bobby AA approved, complying with all priority 1
and priority 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages are Section 508 approved, complying with all guidelines of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages validate as XHTML 1.1 Strict.
- All style sheets use valid CSS.
- Most links on the site have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off.
Acronyms and abbreviations
Here is a list of the acronyms and abbreviations you may see throughout this site:
- Supporting Parent Access to Resources, Knowledge, Linkages,